Hello SI Student-Athletes and Families –
This news post offers updated athletic information for St. Ignatius Athletics. Before reading below, I'd like to personally thank you for your patience and support as we continue to work with our league, section, county and state offices to restart athletic activities for the remainder of the school year. This communication will give you links to:
- A webinar hosted by the Athletic Office on Wednesday, 2/3, at 7 p.m.
- An updated composite SI Athletics schedule with league and section starting and end dates.
- A google form for your sons and daughter to sign up for the sports they intend to try-out for over the next few months.
- Other links that include the WCAL Release, the SCVAL Release (Field Hockey), the CDPH guidelines, and the CIF Guidelines.
SI Athletic Department Hosted Webinar
Date: Wednesday, Feb 3
Time: 7 p.m.
Link: Check Email sent to SI Community on 2/2/2021
SI Composite Athletic Schedule
This schedule is subject to change as state and county guidelines might get updated.
Google Form Link For Students To Sign Up For Season 1 & Season 2 Sports
Please have your children sign up by Friday, Feb. 5, 2021.
- WCAL Official Release
- The SCVAL Official Release (Field Hockey)
- The CDPH Guidelines
- The CIF Guidelines For Return To Athletics
- The CIF Required Actions For Each Sport