SI Students -
We are excited to welcome students this week to try-out for PURPLE tier sports. Please review the following details today:
- See PURPLE tier sport tryout information here
- For At-Home Cohorts - Students cannot leave their last class of the day early to get to practice. Coaches understand you might arrive later because of travel logistics. It's a great idea to send your coach an email and let him/her know your approximate arrival time. Do not ask your teacher if you can leave early!
- Please make sure you pack the appropriate gear for your tryout. As you know, San Francisco weather is unpredictable, so besides your workout gear, pack warm gear for during and after practice.
- At this time, please carry your athletic bag with you to class. If you have a larger bag with heavy gear or golf clubs, you may drop them off by the Athletic Office (behind the black curtain). Locker Rooms are not open...do not use them.
- Bring your own water bottle -- CDPH Guidelines do not allow athletes to share water bottles or gather at water fountains.
- Hand washing stations and restrooms are available at both our on and off campus locations -- please make sure to wash your hands frequently and for at least 20 seconds.
- You should wear a face mask at all times.
- You should alway maintain 6' of distance when meeting, gathering, stretching, running, erging, golfing, and volleying!
If you forgot to sign up on the google sheet for your priority and secondary sport, please contact the head of the program and let them know you are interested.
- Men's Crew - Coach San Nelsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Women's Crew - Coach Greg Davis (email@example.com)
- M/W Cross Country - Coach Nick Alvarado (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Men's Golf - Coach Dan Schwabe (email@example.com)
- Women's Golf - Coach Lance Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- M/W Tennis - Coach Craig Law (email@example.com)